Gameworks... Thursday 10/19

JudgeDredd

CR is a joke-->

Yeah, I heard that guy that runs CR is a complete asshat and has no idea what he's doing.

Damn dooooD. I heard the same thing! I also heard his cock is so small he likes to put it in the different USB ports of his computer. Then, if he is feeling really freaky, he switches it over to the head phone jack. This guy is nuts! I'd strongly suggest EVERYONE to try to stay away from that guy. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Damn dooooD. I heard the same thing! I also heard his cock is so small he likes to put it in the different USB ports of his computer. Then, if he is feeling really freaky, he switches it over to the head phone jack. This guy is nuts! I'd strongly suggest EVERYONE to try to stay away from that guy. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Screw you hippy.

Screw you hippy.

Haha. I dont think I have ever been called a hippy before. :cool:

Fuckin' kids. Can't even get it right. It's Hippie, hippy is what your last date looked like.

Pops

American Heritage Dictionary

hip·pie also hip·py (hp) Pronunciation Key of "hippy" [P]

n. pl. hip·pies

A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles.

Bite my red rosey ass. :cool:

Those who remember the seventies weren't there, I'm just happy there were cameras, so I guess I really was.

Actually, Yota looks more like a Beatnik, than a Hippie. Find that in your American Heritage, Rosie! You sure that's palm and not ass? Oh wait a minute.... I forgot, you were in the Eboz pits at Mid Ohio.

Dammit Jim! Somebody slap me, I'm starting to sound like kawboy.

What's everyone doing for the final MotoGP race Sunday @ 3:30. I got it on the dish.

Pops

Hey, FU! Pops. I'm really tired of you picking on me. Do you have a garge door on yur house to get that ego in? If not you need one, winter's coming and if I was yur dog I wouldnt share my house with you. That Duc rider was right, theird be a bunch more on here if you weren't! Asshole!

Kawboy :evil: