Immaculate 03 Honda CBR 600RR (Lexington, KY) $5500

Craigslist

I'm listing my 03 Honda for $5500 O.B.O. My loss is your gain! This motorcycle is in absolute mint condition and runs like a top. I am the second owner and have only put approximately 1000 miles on it. Not only will you get the bike but I will also include a helmet, three pairs of gloves, three jackets, and a cover for storage (Which I used to keep dust off of the paint to eliminate scratches). One of the jackets is leather, the other is Joe Rocket, and the last is my favorite, a white and black Icon jacket with field armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back. There are also some aftermarket parts on the bike, including body mounted turn signals, carbon fiber windscreen, and a Jardine slip on exhaust. The tires are practically brand new with only 1200 miles on them. This bike has NEVER been rode hard!!! (No burn outs and never red lined) I have the title in hand and the best part is this bike has never been wrecked! CLEAR TITLE!!!!!

MUST SELL A.S.A.P.!!!!!!

Feel free to contact me at (859) 948-8554 or shoot me an e-mail at Williamg910@gmail.com

More...