Airbag Jacket Testimonial

420gsxr1000

Wow, I've never seen that jacket before. Pretty neat. Its a bit pricey for around $500, but to save your ass would be priceless. I'm thinking about getting one. More likely I'll have my parents get me one since it would be easy to convience them to buy it for me. "Hey mom, there is a jacket out there that could save my life. Its pricey so I'm not gonna buy it though."

Does anyone know anyone who has one of these?

Wow, I've never seen that jacket before. Pretty neat. Its a bit pricey for around $500, but to save your ass would be priceless. I'm thinking about getting one. More likely I'll have my parents get me one since it would be easy to convience them to buy it for me. "Hey mom, there is a jacket out there that could save my life. Its pricey so I'm not gonna buy it though."

Does anyone know anyone who has one of these?

Its no more expensive then a Joe Rocket Leather at pony.

and there are allot more expensive leather jackets out there then that.

So these jackets have me totally curious about them. But the link to the actual jackets doesn't seem to be working. I called customer service and they indicate they were on CNN this morning and some hacker screwed up part of their site and it should be fully functional by tonight or tomorrow. The guy gave me a 10% coupon code because of the broken link. (If you want the code, PM me and I'll send it to you.)

We talked about the jacket and the technology, etc. My main fear was that I'd be going to get gas, forget to unhook myself and inflate the jacket. Then I'd be looking at spending another $400 for a new jacket. Well, for $25 they'll inspect your jacket and repack it and have it back to you in 3 days. With as much high speed riding I do on the streets I'm getting one of these jackets for sure.

http://www.impactjackets.com/

My main fear was that I'd be going to get gas, forget to unhook myself and inflate the jacket. Then I'd be looking at spending another $400 for a new jacket. Well, for $25 they'll inspect your jacket and repack it and have it back to you in 3 days.
If you forget to unhook the landyard from the anchoring cable do not worry, it takes 25-35lbs of pull force to deploy the airbag system leaving enough room to minimize false inflations.

Looks like that wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Yeah, the guy mentioned the 25lbs of pressure thing. He also brought up the point that I never have forgotten to undo my seatbelt or take out my motorcycle key or hit the kill switch upon dismount. He said the unhooking will be second nature after about a couple of days of riding.

The site is up but when I was looking the "jackets" link would not open. I want to check out the different styles.

Yeah, the guy mentioned the 25lbs of pressure thing. He also brought up the point that I never have forgotten to undo my seatbelt or take out my motorcycle key or hit the kill switch upon dismount. He said the unhooking will be second nature after about a couple of days of riding.

The site is up but when I was looking the "jackets" link would not open. I want to check out the different styles.

Just hook the tether to your tripple by the key so you cant miss un-doing it.