*2006 BLUE DR650SE DUAL SPORT SUZUKI WITH 713 Miles* (Granville, 43023) $4500

Craigslist

I have a 2006 Suzuki 650SE with 713 miles on it. The bike is blue in color witch you can't buy now. The motor is still breaking in, and just got first 700 mile oil change. The bike is good as new with light scratches on plastic and muffler shield. There is a aftermarket motor plate added. These bikes new are over $6000.00 new out the door and only offer black or white. Will offer new two layer matching riding jacket, leather gloves, and helmet with asking price. The first $4500.00 cash get's to own this cool dual sport that get's 56 miles per gallon. Any questions call 614-774-6644 before 10 P.M. Thanks for looking

More...

• 3 months later...
I have a 2006 Suzuki 650SE with 713 miles on it. The bike is blue in color witch you can't buy now. The motor is still breaking in, and just got first 700 mile oil change. The bike is good as new with light scratches on plastic and muffler shield. There is a aftermarket motor plate added. These bikes new are over $6000.00 new out the door and only offer black or white. Will offer new two layer matching riding jacket, leather gloves, and helmet with asking price. The first $4500.00 cash get's to own this cool dual sport that get's 56 miles per gallon. Any questions call 614-774-6644 before 10 P.M. Thanks for looking

More...

FYI... You are asking to much for this bike. I just bought a 2007 Suzuki DR650SE with 920 miles on it for $2800. Kelly's Blue Book is only $3195 retail for a 2006.