83 Honda xl600r (Colerain) $800

Craigslist

For sale is an 83 xl600r dualsport with 9191 on the odometer. This bike has many new parts; Grips, chain, air filter, clutch cable, decompression cable, oil change and valve adjustment. I fixed it up and rode it for a couple months before I bought a new bike so this one must go. The clutch engages with the lever almost all the way out so may need a clutch soon. It never slips so it might just be a cable adjustment. This bike runs, rides and shifts great on the highway or the dirt, and has all the power you can use! Kick start only. Not the prettiest but dependable. Rear fender is cracked and has some rust and nicks to be expected on a 27 year old bike. Inside of tank is flawless!!!!! It needs a battery, but can be started and ridden without it. I can hook up a battery to show that all the signals and horn work. I have over 1000 in the bike but am offering it at 800 just to get it gone. Clear Ohio title in my name. 50mpg and under 100 bucks a year to insure!!!!!! No trades please!!!!!!

More...