2 1970 Honda CT 70 (West Cinainnati) $400

Craigslist

I have two 1970 ct 70s. Make me an offer, all offers will be considered. Neither are currently running. I got the one bike started when I first got it by towing it around with a 4 wheeler. It was constantly running about 2000 rpm, so i shut it off and put it away. It has good compression and a bright spark. Probably the carb or throttle cable. I have tried to kick start it once since with no luck. Odometer on this bike reads about 1800 miles. The other bike is complete but probably just a parts bike, It doesn't have good compression like the other one, but has lots of good parts. The odometer on this one reads about 400 miles. Both have about 50% left on tires, probably original. You can tell by the pictures that they have been kept inside. I got them from a buddy, to try to put the two bikes together to make one good one. Haven't had time. This should not be a problem for someone with the time. I'm cleaning out my pole barn so they need to go! Do not reply by email, as i do not check it regularly. Pictures are availible by pictures message only. Call or text me at 513-319-8791, for more info. and pictures. Thanks for looking

More...