Fs 2005 Yz250f

owndjoo

Sellin my sweet yz. I've only ridden this thing a handful of times. This bike has a TON of stuff on it and includes all the stock stuff to go with it. I'm takin a big hit on it but am willing to let it go for $3000.

bike has:

Tag upper triple w/ Tag fat bars

Big Gun EVOR Ti pipe

Works Connection pro perch w/hot start

Racetech Suspension

Works Connection frame guards

Black Wheels/hubs

sure i'm forgetting some things

l_9ab27c7699c07d4ded2dc6b5fba28a66.jpg

You feathering the clutch a lot???

Just pin and spin it more don't need no clutch right Drew???

Not sure what shape the clutch was in when i got it but Im sure I feathered it like a streetbike in alot of situations so Im sure its somewhat my fault as well.

You can be damn sure i wont be doing that anymore. :bigfinger: clutches..

Clutches are easy work... So don't worry if i can do them you will have no problems.

Im not worried about repairing the clutch, Im just hoping that is the only problem .. and that the transmission isnt damaged.. I was getting some wierd feedback from the bike..

Not to mention i really dont want to drop $150 on a new clutch and basket right now. :(

Flounder- Call me...

As far as 2 strokes go, feathering the clutch is needed. Even on the 250Fs like Drew has. Of course, this is from experienced riders. Feathering and slipping the clutch out of corners to keep the revs high on a 250 takes some skill.

By the way, that 250F Drew is selling ain't got shit for the Jog. She's green and got a mean 50 two stroke on 'er. She's always willing to go WHEREVER need be....:D

Looks good, Drew. Gonna get another one or solely street stuff? I've been looking, but I'm not good enough for a 250F.... I am lazy and need a 450...

Hey Lizard if you wanna meet up I can bring my Green Weenie KX 250F and you can play on.

I'm not good enough for a 250F... To get those things running quick, ya gotta have skilz. Now for Supermoto, I'd be game... I'd love to get back at doing that again...

lmao, yea, i caught myself riding the 250f too much like my old smokers, it was wheelieing and trying to highside me out of every corner, took me a while to learn to keep my had off the clutch unless it's a def. need. i can ride it pretty well, think i finished mid pack in some 125 B stuff last year and i barely ever rode the thing.

Brian, I'm looking at getting a sick nasty pit bike built. The big bikes are too easy to get hurt on and we know how shitty of a pit bike they are, haha.

lmao, yea, i caught myself riding the 250f too much like my old smokers, it was wheelieing and trying to highside me out of every corner, took me a while to learn to keep my had off the clutch unless it's a def. need. i can ride it pretty well, think i finished mid pack in some 125 B stuff last year and i barely ever rode the thing.

Brian, I'm looking at getting a sick nasty pit bike built. The big bikes are too easy to get hurt on and we know how shitty of a pit bike they are, haha.

SOOOOOO.... The pitbike wars shall begin. Got my eyes on a Zuma with an 88 kit.... Leo pipe, etc.... Hmmmmmmm.... Might push me over Drew. I may have to buy it now....

Oh, it's got knobbies - we can go off road at the Mid-O MX track!!!!

Ah so Drew vs Flisk Vs Kovack and throw in Meade at the NE rounds...

This I got to see. The race fees will be well worth this show....

But we got to give Flisk the ATV. That was great at Beaver run. Flisk chasing the guy on Kovack's Fiddy riding on two wheels of the atv.

Ah so Drew vs Flisk Vs Kovack and throw in Meade at the NE rounds...

This I got to see. The race fees will be well worth this show....

But we got to give Flisk the ATV. That was great at Beaver run. Flisk chasing the guy on Kovack's Fiddy riding on two wheels of the atv.

it's Flis, and the other guy is Slaw, aka Dan Cole

Putty rode mine and said he may have to change the rear sprocket on his so that it rides like mine.. :)

:(

Don't make your YZ out to be more than it is....Kinda like my 10r over your GSXR.....Your YZ could be geared already....you said yourself yours seems like it winds out before mine.

Putty will probably want yours :lol

Nah...looks good, but my CR will be a bad mofo once I am done with it...

Flounder- Call me...

As far as 2 strokes go, feathering the clutch is needed. Even on the 250Fs like Drew has. Of course, this is from experienced riders. Feathering and slipping the clutch out of corners to keep the revs high on a 250 takes some skill.

I stay all over my clutch....I love snappin out of corners.

• 3 weeks later...

i need to put new fork seals in it, then i'll prolly start takin it to some indoors and riding this winter until i can sell it. you guys should come out, we can see what we can really do, plus i can help some of ya'll out, bring the stt instructing into the dirt world, plus i'll help with mx stuff for FREE!! haha

i need to put new fork seals in it, then i'll prolly start takin it to some indoors and riding this winter until i can sell it. you guys should come out, we can see what we can really do, plus i can help some of ya'll out, bring the stt instructing into the dirt world, plus i'll help with mx stuff for FREE!! haha

I have to put in a new axle shaft, new 5th pinion and 3rd pinion gear and a new shift fork before I can ride again.

my shift fork got bent started rubbing and caused some serious isses.. not to mention at the same time the oil port in the shaft appears to ahve gotten clogged and welded the 5th pinion gear to the shaft..

yeah it sucks.