Qs&l 10-31-07

mrbret

It's Monday which means it's almost Wednesday ad we all know what that means... :cheers:

Last week was the last Bike Night on the QS&L calendar of events. Does anyone still go & is anyone from here still planning on going..... if it's dry?

don't feel like freezing my balls off. Sorry. My bike will be prepped for winter at that time.

yeah man. Made my claim to a good amount of space in the garage and I'm about ready to tear the bike down. I got a laundry list of mods and upgrades for this winter along with a possible addition (SV1k...RC51...monsterSR4 :dunno:?) to the stable.

yeah man. Made my claim to a good amount of space in the garage and I'm about ready to tear the bike down. I got a laundry list of mods and upgrades for this winter along with a possible addition (SV1k...RC51...monsterSR4 :dunno:?) to the stable.

I think you join the Honda side of things and get the RC51. :honda: I also put the f4i up for the winter and started my list of mods and updates for the winter. The list is currently at 15. I am thinking about purchasing a 600rr(possibly 1000rr) and letting my bro ride the f4i after he takes the class and gets his endorsement in the spring. After riding for over 2 years I need something with a little more juice.

I think you join the Honda side of things and get the RC51. :honda: I also put the f4i up for the winter and started my list of mods and updates for the winter. The list is currently at 15. I am thinking about purchasing a 600rr(possibly 1000rr) and letting my bro ride the f4i after he takes the class and gets his endorsement in the spring. After riding for over 2 years I need something with a little more juice.

or...keep the f4i as a track bike. i like that idea a lot better.

Im surprised that no one has commented that the date is wrong for this week.. I hope you all have fun meeting next week at QSL (31st) as tomorrow is the 24th..

thanks I started a "correct" date thread......bret is not from around here!!!hahahaha

or...keep the f4i as a track bike. i like that idea a lot better.

Yeah, I could do that but I'd like to buy a salvaged bike and turn it into a "project" track bike. Also, I have been trying to get Michele to come out on one of the group rides, but she is afraid to bring the 250. So I figured I'd let her ride it too, but I told both of them you break it, you buy it. Plus, 3 bikes would look damn sexy in the garage.

Yeah, I could do that but I'd like to buy a salvaged bike and turn it into a "project" track bike. Also, I have been trying to get Michele to come out on one of the group rides, but she is afraid to bring the 250. So I figured I'd let her ride it too, but I told both of them you break it, you buy it. Plus, 3 bikes would look damn sexy in the garage.

Start the "project" after you do a few track days.. then you will know what you really should be putting the money into for a decent track bike

Start the "project" after you do a few track days.. then you will know what you really should be putting the money into for a decent track bike

Good call, I didn't even think about that. I'd rather save the $$$ and do it right the first time than deplete the bank account/not buy the correct parts.

Your right three bike do look sexy in the garage! However my bikes will be in a climate controlled warehouse this winter , so when I get bored at work I can go work on them.

I will be at bike night though. Maybe I will dress up too

Ok so QS&L no longer has bike night on their calendar BUT does anyone still go?

I know the people who have already put their bikes to bed for the winter wont be there & there is always a few "it's to cold :cry:"

But for the for the people who have a pair (& females who can take a pair from the :cry: aren't using them).

I will be there if it's dry (I dont like the rain :cry:)

Even if we go there & grab a small :drink: & :cheers: & maybe even :popcorn:

Come on people, are you with me?

:dj: