2003 ninja (oregon) $2100

Craigslist

I have a 2003 Kawasaki ninja 500r for sale. It does have almost 20,000 miles on it but has had oil changed around every 3000 miles. I bought it off of a friend who took great care of it. It has always been garage kept and always had oil changed on schedule.Has newer Kevlar brake pads put on as of about 1500 miles ago. I had just replaced the clutch and clutch springs with a performance kg clutch kit with 20% stiffer springs. I also just bought new chain and sprockets for it. The bike runs and shifts great. I have a set of lowering dogbones and the stock ones that come with it. right now it has a set of raising dogbones on it. The back of the bike has been raised about 1 1/2 inches and the front has been lowered about 1/2 inch. I also put rockwall performance clip on handlebars on it for a more supersport feel. The rim have been blacked out and have newer shinko podium tires put on front and back. he windshield has been chopped and blacked out. Im asking $2100 OBO. Possible trade and cash for a newer 600. I will consider any reasonable offer and or trade. If interested email me at fastfsrm@yahoo.com Thanks, Chris

More...