Friday 11/10/06 - Hocking Hills

Casper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes to show that it could happen to any of us.... I watched this girl ride all day and let me tell you she can ride.... This isn't a weekend rider, you can tell that she loves riding and by the way she threw that 600 around she has been riding for some time... I was in the lead and my back tire started to slip as well. I hope all the best for erica and I hope and pray that this doesn't stop her or even slow her down from being the rider that she is. Hats off to ya erica, you can ride with me anytime anywhere....

The aftermath was not a pretty sight. I hope you get well soon, Erica. It was the first time I rode with her and she was riding damn good. There were about 10 of us out riding and she was in the lead pack. Hopefully this doesn't discourage you. Good luck! Keep us posted, Mav.

Well I just left Erica at the Hospital and showed her pictures of her bike. She felt better that I rode it today and everything works. She'll need a front, left lower and rear faring along with a clutch case cover. But other than that it's it really good shape. She got a couple plates and screws in her shoulder and is looking forward to getting out in the next couple days. She is really pissed riding season is over because of the weather, but SHE WANTS TO JUMP BACK ON.

She is really pissed riding season is over because of the weather, but SHE WANTS TO JUMP BACK ON.

Ben and I went and saw her today. She thanks everyone for their well wishes. Mav is right she'd ride tonight if she could! 8)