May part out my 05 Busa Turbo'd SSA bike or sell whole

magifesq

The same one in my avatar

Frankly I'm ready for other projects & looking to either sell whole or part out.

Details -

2005 with rebuilt salvage title (consider clean title salvage history for OR members from other states). I'm pretty sure the guages read around 10k miles, actual more like 7k (replaced b/c originals didn't survive the accident).

1993 VFR 750 swingarm assy (I'll be taking off the triumph wheel shortly).

Velocity Racing stage 1 turbo kit comes with oil lines, fuel pump, pressure regulator, fuel pressure guage, boost guage, plenum, turbo, oil pan

(for a little extra I'll part with the ugly car innercooler, blow off valve and PCIIIUSB). Turbo kit was only on for about 3k miles. I own a few different bikes, rode this and the others as well.

Integrated LED taillight, LED front turn signals, babied engine with Maxim 4 Synthetic then Amsoil last oil change. Never raced or did burn outs (well a few rolling smokies on accident). Engine and tranny are tight.

I won't part it out without selling either the turbo kit, frame, or engine kit first. I'll even let you keep the rear view camera and LCD on the tank for the price tag. Price whole $9500. I spent over $13k on everything I put on the bike.

Dyno tuned to a safe 232 RWHP, 142 FT-# torque @ 9500.

I have the parts to return the rear end to stock.

This is my personal bike and not connected to the shop so PM me or call my Cell - 740-324-0875.

PIC00001.jpg

PIC00002.jpg

PIC00003.jpg

PIC00004.jpg

PIC00005.jpg

PIC00006.jpg

PIC00007.jpg

PIC00008.jpg

PIC00011.jpg

PIC000012.jpg

PIC00144.jpg

PIC00147.jpg