Back to cars! (Norwood) $6700

Craigslist

I am interested in selling my 2002 Honda VFR Interceptor 800. I am the second owner. The first, a friend of mine (50+ years old), sold it because it was to tall for him. I have owned it for well under under 2 years. I am 42 years old. This was never a kids bike.

The bike has 18,000 miles. There are 3 matching hard bags (although, i ride just the two). These are factory bags. You can check the price. I just put on new front rotors & chain. This bike has a new 'fixed' stater and has been 100% flawless. There is a brake light kit and wheel reflective pin stripe so you can be seen quite well not to mention the head lights are outstanding.

It has been down once on the right side. Sorry. You know how the deer are. It was low speed in Indian Hill and was my fault. The frame sliders did their job. Zero damage to the bars / grips. It scrapped the fairing so lightly that I never repainted. This bike has been well cared for and always gets compliments.

J.G. at 513 7035626

More...