OEM Rays 19" wheels F/S...

Moto-Brian

I have a set of four OEM Rays 19" wheels for the G35 that came off our 2006 Infiniti Sport Coupe. These are in about as perfect shape as a set of 2006 wheels could ever be.

TPMS included.

NO CURBAGE!!!

Ok, well... My wife curbed the front one and we had the Wheel Doctor guy that comes to the Infiniti shop fix it. I can barely see it, but if pointed out and you are VERY close to the wheel, you can tell slightly from the sanding marks and blend job he did. I think it is really good.

Here's a shot:

wheeldoctor.jpg

There are some MINOR knicks from stones and honestly, this is the only one I found on one of the rears:

knicksample.jpg

Front wheels both look like this:

frontrim.jpg

frontsensor.jpg

Rear rims both look like this:

rearrim.jpg

rearsensor.jpg

Born on date:

dateq.jpg

Example of the backsides:

backside.jpg

These haven't been resprayed like other guys have had to do. With exception to the one small area of curbage that was fixed, they all are this beautiful:

condition.jpg

No idea of worth as these things go for $800-$1k plus. I suspect they are worth at the top of the scale since they are in such great shape.

They have been used VERY little as we have a different set of wheels on the car that we run so, these have just been sitting. With the fact that we have a set for Summer and a Winter wheel set, I don't think we need these anymore...

PM for info or if anyone needs daylight pics or whatever to show these off more, I can oblige.

mine used to look like that. lol.

good luck with sale. i'd post them up on g35driver if you havent done that already. also, my350z and other g35/350z sites. actually, any nissan site because the rays will fit on a lot of nissan cars.