R.I.P. Proud Pops

Jester851

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great turn out for the service on Fri....

I just want to thank everyone for the kind words on this thread...

Also I would like to add, Thanks to all the friends that came out to the service and helped us celebrate Poppa P's life....

It was a great time after...thanks from all of us

sounds like he 'lived" rather than "survived" this life, and because of that i have nothing but respect. he did so much in the limited time he was here and touched so very many lives. there is no doubt when you are twisting that throttle he is right ther with you for the ride. RIP

Sorry for not being able to make it out Friday. Work has had me slammed and once again, missed out on something that shouldn't have been missed.

Justin, Sinner... You guys know that if you need ANYTHING, I am here.

I am at a loss for words and know that Pops was a great guy. The pic on the front page says it all. Met him for the first time at Nelson Ledges while Justin was racing. Such passion and excitement. Above all, love for his son that day from the seemingly worried expressions to the face of excitement when he was out there running laps.

I love seeing the relationship between son and father. I can only hope to touch my son's life in such a way.

Cheers to Pops. You will be missed.

• 1 month later...