Rednecks step up their game; ricers everywhere green with envy.

Harb67

P.s...

Bone stock!

:D

My LS1 is BONESTOCK. No really, it is.

Die in a fire...BOTH OF YOU!!!

Where's STT-Brian? He can probably fill in proper names for this story :)

when: summer 2008. Probably some time in May

what: my 2nd weekend (ever) at BeaveRun. First time ever riding with STT.

how it relates to this thread: The tire guy had a big diesel truck with stacks. nothing overly obnoxious like the video, but still big. Apparently the tire guy was getting shit from one of the coaches or STT regulars earlier. Said instigator jumps into the bed of the truck for a ride up to the showers, and the tire guy makes sure he gets absolutely DOUCHED with exhaust. Thinking quickly, the instigator notices that the tire guy's leathers are in the bed of the truck, and shoves them over the top of the stack to block the nasty exhaust.

hilarity ensued as Monte laughed uncontrollably at both of them.

That's awesome. I imagine the leathers didnt fair so well?

i wish my truck was a cummins sometimes so i can blast people with black smoke.. all over the nicely shined/washed vehicles

When I'm in my car or van, I could care less, but it pisses me off when I'm on the bike and have to ride threw that shit!

I hate to say your retarded...

but your retarded. Black smoke is caused by excess unburnt fuel in the exhaust, not being burnt in the combustion charge. So a 'git-r-dunn huge ass mo fraggin turbo' isn't going to cause black smoke, advancing or 'turning up' the injector pump as it's know to the hill jacks, and NOT adding the extra required air will do exactly this. In reality that black smoke is robbing the truck of performance by cooling the intake charge, diesels are compression ignition, the air/charge has to be a min temp, and actually HOTTER than a gasoline engine by some margin, also lts washing down the cylinder walls(which is great for longivity by the way) destroying rings and cylinder bores in the process. But hey all your white trash hill Jack Harley friends think it's cool so keep it up.

I don't know I really quit caring anymore. Fuck it if your think it's bad ass and super powerful and cool good luck with that, I'd get the cool ass light up spark plug wires and clear dist cap for the truck too. That's bad ass also

Am i "retarded".... maybe. I'm not a diesel mechanic or expert. But the guys running diesel drag trucks and the super stock tractor pulls you could assume know how to tune a diesel engine. Now with that being said i was only trying to make a simple point with my first post. Making smoke just to make smoke is retarded. Using aftermarket parts to try and make more power and just so happens you get smoke. Is ok in my book.

I dont own either. To each thier own. I dont care what you drive just dont hit me with it.:D