Idaho Governor Signs Health Care Freedom Act into Law

chevysoldier

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2010/03/idaho-governor-signs-health-care-freedom-act-into-law/

"The bill makes public policy for the state that “every person within the state of Idaho is and shall be free to choose or decline to choose any mode of securing health care services without penalty or threat of penalty by the federal government of the United States of America.”

This piques my interests.

Rightly or wrongly, I have a feeling this will end up in SCOTUS.

Maybe it's Idaho's bid to attract more Christian Republicans to their tax base? Who knows?

What are Idaho's bankruptcy laws? I wonder how many will flock there because they don't want insurance? And of those, how many are "healthy" and how many have pre-existing conditions or are on recurring meds?

This is quite the showdown.

Maybe it's Idaho's bid to attract more Christian Republicans to their tax base? Who knows?

It already has the second highest population of Mormons in the country, it doesn't need to be worse. It's a state I once called home and would hate to see it ruined even more.