range report for the buckmark

speedytriple

So I snuck out for a range trip tonight. First outing with the new BM camper. Took four types of ammo to test. Mini mags, Fed bulk copper hp, Winchester target bulk copper hp, and Thunder bolts lead nose. Was shot at 25 feet, 10 round groups, with iron sights, standing at a normal pace (not super slow). Was VERY pleased with the result of the gun. Shot about 350+ rounds. Had three stovepipes on the fed. bulk was the only hiccup. Fired a few mags to season the barrel then wiped it clean with some general use cleaner/oil. Fired 40 rounds of each ammo to get a better average group. The pics are of the best group from each ammo. Then did some rapid fire test to see how feeding and function was. The two best were the win target 40 gr hp, and the cci mini mags hp. the thunder bolts work fine and the fed bulk copper hp gave me the only few stovepipes I had. Was pleased with the gun and the fact it had no real jams. Looks like for the money the win bulk target is the one I will buy in bulk from now on shot real well I think better then the minimags.

fed bul copper hp

fedbulk-1.jpg?t=1269142771

thunder bolt lead nose bulk

thunderbolts.jpg?t=1269143000

mini mag hp

minimags.jpg?t=1269143117

winchester 40 gr hp bulk target

winchestertarget-1.jpg?t=1269143364