Droid Apps

jessecwalters

steamy window, google goggles, google star map, droid light, google maps, google earth, barcode scanner, beyond pod, color note, tube downloader, speed test...

the rest of my stuff requires root, and if you're considering hacking it, I'd reccomend it...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-help/28436-complete-how-how-mod-your-phone-2-1-rom-o-c-mm-boot-animation-etc.html

Edited by magley64

barcode scanner is good for finding information on products quickly...

hacking allows you to overclock, and basically customize anything you can imagine on the phone, live wallpapers, boot animations, icons, lock screen, multiple home screens...etc...

Abduction, SNESoid, Shoot U!, ExZeus, Men's Health, Tower Raiders, Places, Pocket Auctions, My coupons, Pandora, Documents To Go, Audiobooks, Meridian (for youtube movies as a playlist), Beautiful Widgets, Audiomanager, WatchDroid, TasKiller, and a bunch of other root programs.

cool cool. I found one the other day thats pretty neat. called 'my tracks', it basically draws a map of where youve been, tells you top speed, avg speed, and different times. havent used on my bike yet, jsut played with it on a walk. But it was neat. And ill have to dl some of these other apps.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the app where it Hides as a tip calc, but the whole time it records your texts and sends them to an Email of your choosing. too bad I have the droid and not my girl lol.

you just confused me.

i just got Helix launcher an home switcher. Helix is a bad ass app

you just confused me.

lol sorry There is an app on the droid market that when you install it it makes a record of

Who you text

What you said

When you sent it

Any images you sent

All Emails.

Then every 2 hours or so the app sends that record to your e-mail.

So say your girl is cheating or sending nude pics or something. You would get an email telling you what shes doing. lol but in my case i have the droid she has a chocolate 3.

lol sorry There is an app on the droid market that when you install it it makes a record of

Who you text

What you said

When you sent it

Any images you sent

All Emails.

Then every 2 hours or so the app sends that record to your e-mail.

So say your girl is cheating or sending nude pics or something. You would get an email telling you what shes doing. lol but in my case i have the droid she has a chocolate 3.

That's awesome. But if your girl were cheating, wouldn't you just dump her?