Rotr!!!

hollywood3586

Just wondering if anyone here is going to Rock On The Range this year?! This is my first year going so im excited!! I was wondering from someone who has been there, if i should ride down and cab to the stadium? i mean i plan on getting shitty faced. I would never ride when ive been drinking. I will be there all day, but i may stay sober if its worth it to ride in. I know at blossom you get really close if your on a bike. First in first out. Just wondering. thanks! :)

I want to go, just need to get a ticket. SOOOO many good bands this year. I would recommend you do NOT ride. Thats a lot of "shitty faced" people to be walking around the bike and weirder things have happened than a bike getting knocked over. I mean, ride into to town absolutely if ya wanna, but I wouldnt take my bike there... thats just me tho

I want to go, just need to get a ticket. SOOOO many good bands this year. I would recommend you do NOT ride. Thats a lot of "shitty faced" people to be walking around the bike and weirder things have happened than a bike getting knocked over. I mean, ride into to town absolutely if ya wanna, but I wouldnt take my bike there... thats just me tho

i hear ya, i never really thought of other people like that. thanks..

I'm going.

Also note this is the same weekend as Roll On Columbus. If you don't show up Casper will ban you. :ban:

ut oh.. i hope not.. i was planning on staying the whole weekend for the concert.. but since we will be there anyway..i guess we will have to ride down then.. i guess you just made up my mind for me then.. :)

I want to go, I plan to go just need to order my ticket whenever my buddy stops being a procrastinator. Don't take the bike anywhere NEAR the stadium as it would be a terrible choice.

I went the first 2 years and missed last years since the line up wasn't all that spectacular for the price. The one thing I hate is the fact that there is always a few times in the day where there is 2 bands playing at the same time that I really want to see

Wait tickets are 140 bucks this year fuck that, nm then

yeah the tickets aint cheap, after all the service fees and bullshit they want you to pay for, it ended up being (for two tickets field admission both days) $276. so its a little investment but i think itll be for the best.

divide $140 by teh number of bands you actually care about though...

having just spent $430 on a pair of Lady Gaga tickets for my wife (birthday present), $140 is sounding pretty good.

agreed. Its a hefty price for a concert but if you were to try and see all those bands you would pay WAY more

divide $140 by teh number of bands you actually care about though...

having just spent $430 on a pair of Lady Gaga tickets for my wife (birthday present), $140 is sounding pretty good.

bloody hell! $215 a seat? Please tell me you at least got backstage passes with that...