So I teamed up with Cycle World magazine....

attackpainter

A few of you have known for a while but a few weeks ago I was contacted by Attack performance aka Attack Kawasaki, the team that i paint for in ama road racing. Since the cut backs from the factory kept the team from running this year they have taken on a few projects with magazines to promote the business.

I got the call asking if I would be interested in painting a Gsxr 600 and a Bmw s1000rr for a project race bike build with Cycle World, Attack Performance and Yoshimura. The 600 will be run at Laguna and Infineon rounds and the bmw at two races that havent been decided.

I cant post the pictures of what ive created as of yet but i will as soon as i get the go ahead. In addition to painting ill also be flying out and working with the team for the rounds the bikes will be raced in as well.

A few of you have known for a while but a few weeks ago I was contacted by Attack performance aka Attack Kawasaki, the team that i paint for in ama road racing. Since the cut backs from the factory kept the team from running this year they have taken on a few projects with magazines to promote the business.

I got the call asking if I would be interested in painting a Gsxr 600 and a Bmw s1000rr for a project race bike build with Cycle World, Attack Performance and Yoshimura. The 600 will be run at Laguna and Infineon rounds and the bmw at two races that havent been decided.

I cant post the pictures of what ive created as of yet but i will as soon as i get the go ahead. In addition to painting ill also be flying out and working with the team for the rounds the bikes will be raced in as well.

That's very cool - congrats!

BTW, Did you ever find the pics of that Paso you painted?

Yep, I had to fix a few pinholes in that carbon.....kind of a shit mold but it will be getting paint shortly

I was thinking about adding another layer of carbon on the inside cause I could see the light through the pinholes but I guess it was built to be light.