Metal Lathe Bits F/S

Squidy

Hey everybody,

My father was cleaning out his garage and gave me this large box of lathe bits he has been collecting during his 70 years. He said he always wanted to learn use a metal lathe but never got around to it.. I have about 140+ bits (few cobalt few steel ext.) in various conditions new-old for sale.

I don't really know much about these but a quick search on the internet leads to a 10pc kit for around $20.00.

I figured I would toss them up on here because I know there are all flavors of people on here.

Asking Best offer for the whole box.

Pics:

2010-03-28215004.jpg

2010-03-28215616.jpg

Edited by Squidy

Cool old collection and stuff I used 30 years ago but haven't seen anything like them used in 20 years.

haha really? Well if anybody plays with a lathe or knows somebody that does mention this thread to them. We have no use for them so make an offer!

Might get $0.20 a pound for scrap value, but that's about it.

Inserts have replaced these relics.

Yeah....on a good day you'll get about $0.07 per pound. Last time I checked scrap mixed steel was only going for about $125-$150 per TON.

Find a guy that's got a little lathe in his garage. He'll take them off your hands.

Lmao, thanks guys for the help and promoting my products!

:p

How much for all of them??

Make an offer man! I can ship them in a flat rate USPS box (weight makes no difference!). Just let me know!