Price $1750/$1600

What is your name Kyle Katzenbach

What is your Email Address kmkatzenbach at sbcglobal dot net

What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname 937.3six1.4zero11

What is your City Dayton

What is your State Ohio

What is your Zip code? 45410

Ok...Bike is a Salvage First off.

Its buddies Bike, he needed some cash so I bought it from him.

He layed this over on an on ramp about two years ago and just never got around to getting it fixed. He's kind of lazy, never got another bike, and I truly think the little incident scared him away from riding, so its pretty much sat since with little work done on it.

He did Have Full coverage, got paid out on the bike, and was quoted $4g's to fix it from a Dealer ( lol'd a little...damn dealers are crazy).

The bike really needs very little and is totally ridable and Inspectable for OHP as it sits. The two prices are simple....The higher price is if I take the time to go have this inspected at the nearest OHP Inspection center and pay the fees for the New "Rebulit Salvage" title. The lower price is if you would like to do it yourself which would save you roughly $100 in the end but its worth it to me not to mess with having to take time off work to go get this inspected.The inspection is $50 and then you would need to retitle at a cost I think af about $12 depending on your county.

The bike Needs the FOllowing:

• Upper Left light Fairing (pretty busted but still mountable)
  • Left Vent Cover (totally missing)
  • Left Fairing maybe( unless you dont mind the scratches)
  • Carbs leak upon startup....I assume a bowl gasket is leaking, but the bike runs fine and doesn't leak unless you let it sit for prolonged periods of time.

All of these parts can be had on Ebay for various pricing.He already replaced the upper Stay which was bent ($200) before I bought it. Its a Solid Bike still and has some other cosmetic marks, but nothing worth noting on a salvage bike or one priced as such.

This is the perfect bike for a starter or a DIY guy.

If I start fixing it, I won't stop until I get it done and then I will ask market value for such a bike which will likely be about $23-2500.

Save yourself some green and just buy it beforehand.

Pics as soon as I get it home.

Feel free to text or call me with any questions on it.

Price With Salvage Title and needing Inspection $1600

Price after I get an Inspection and a Rebuilt Salvaged Title (ready to tag for street) $1750

Heres a Pic of the Good Side First and the Bad Side second, Taken Today...I still Havent picked it up yet.

Notice the missing engine Cover Fairing on the left side and the cracked upper section...Other than that this bike is solid.

Will have it home tomorrow.

Smokin%20Joe

Smokin%20Joe

• 2 weeks later...