Dayton MC club?

palandor

They are a bunch of good-ole boys that mostly just hang out drinking and riding motocross. Other than that, mostly harley and triumph.

Hmmm, I need someone to ride dirt with (and somewhere to ride, preferably closer than 2.5 hrs (wayne national forest) would be nice, but I'd go for the day). I don't know jack about dirt/trail riding and would prefer to ride with someone who already does it and would know how to get me unstuck/out of shiznat I get myself into... ;-)

Other than that, well, no.

Hmmm, I need someone to ride dirt with (and somewhere to ride, preferably closer than 2.5 hrs (wayne national forest) would be nice, but I'd go for the day). I don't know jack about dirt/trail riding and would prefer to ride with someone who already does it and would know how to get me unstuck/out of shiznat I get myself into... ;-)

Other than that, well, no.

You may want to try a place called "Thrashing Trails". I see you live in beavercreek (so do I). It's a pay-to-ride place next to greene county career center. It's $10 a day on sat and sun for about 150 acres of trails. It isn't marked, but it's 2 or 3 driveways north of the school and there's an old water truck out by the road. It's a good place for a beginner as long as it isn't muddy. I know a few trails in beavercreek and fairborn (not legal) but they aren't worth the risk of trespassing charges.

You may want to try a place called "Thrashing Trails". I see you live in beavercreek (so do I). It's a pay-to-ride place next to greene county career center. It's $10 a day on sat and sun for about 150 acres of trails. It isn't marked, but it's 2 or 3 driveways north of the school and there's an old water truck out by the road. It's a good place for a beginner as long as it isn't muddy. I know a few trails in beavercreek and fairborn (not legal) but they aren't worth the risk of trespassing charges.

Thanks! I know where the GC career center is; I'll check out their location. It's close enough that I wouldn't have to trailer the bike.

There was some "treehouse" and loading ramp in the woods off of Hilltop road; I saw 2 trucks with their quads back in there and almost stopped to ask if I could play too, but I passed it and couldn't make a turn-around.

Thanks! I know where the GC career center is; I'll check out their location. It's close enough that I wouldn't have to trailer the bike.

There was some "treehouse" and loading ramp in the woods off of Hilltop road; I saw 2 trucks with their quads back in there and almost stopped to ask if I could play too, but I passed it and couldn't make a turn-around.

I think I know the area on hilltop rd that you're talking about. If you take Hawkins rd (near kil kare) to ford rd, it will take you to the backside of that area. The city of xenia owns some of it and the little miami river is back there. Went back there a couple weeks ago to explore, but saw some xenia workers so I left. I don't know if there are are trails back there, but it is secluded. Some of it is posted as a police firing range so watch out!:eek: