TB Sync in Cincinnati??

Mendozasg

throttle bodies.

he's looking for someone to synchronize them.

unless it's not idling properly there is no need to touch them. it only affects the idle.

I'm having numbness in my hands from the constant vibration and from my research have found that TB sync is a good place to start. The bike has 13k on it and this service has never been preformed. The Kawasaki manual calls for it to be checked every 4k. I've also got better grips and weighted bar ends on the way.

http://www.kawiforums.com/how-tos-faqs/68740-syncronize-your-throttle-bodies.html

I'm having numbness in my hands from the constant vibration and from my research have found that TB sync is a good place to start. The bike has 13k on it and this service has never been preformed. The Kawasaki manual calls for it to be checked every 4k. I've also got better grips and weighted bar ends on the way.

http://www.kawiforums.com/how-tos-faqs/68740-syncronize-your-throttle-bodies.html

that's just something all sportbikes have. it's harmonic vibrations from the way the crankshaft's firing order is etc.

the only thing that helps is the heavy bar ends.

I had dustin sync my TBs. I had no issues with the bike before the synch, but figured I may as well check them out while we were checking valve clearance at the 16K mile check up. Turned out, one of the TBs was further out of sync than the rest. We got all 4 dialed in perfectly together last year. I couldnt tell a difference after, but the piece of mind, knowing that everything is where it should be is reassuring. Every once in a while, it doesnt hurt to do some check ups and/or maintence to the bike. I doubt it would fix the vibrations however...