Keep Justin from Cycle Search in your thoughts and prayers

zerocrash

He was riding to work this morning and a car turned right into the side of him on Emerald Parkway.

He's in Riverside hospital with both ankles broken (his left one is pretty severly messed up from what I understand) and a broken hand as well, that's all I know at this point.

Again, just keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He's an awesome guy that certainly didn't deserve this, not that anyone does.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, I hope he's doing alright. I was just talking to him a week or two ago hoping he was all healed up from his arm thing so he could start riding soon. You're right about him being a good guy, and it doesn't seem right that these things happen to stand-up folks. Give him my best, my thoughts are with him.

I can't stand idiots!! I almost got hit while in my car. I was getting ready to turn left into the school and some jackass started to pass on a two lane highway. If I didn't see it I would have been T-Boned!

I pray things heal quick bro...