Keep Justin from Cycle Search in your thoughts and prayers

zerocrash

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZC,

Do you know the approximate time that this took place? My g/f lives off of Emerald Parkway, and I was leaving her house on the way to work @ about 8:30AM when I heard a multitude of sirens.

That's about the time it took place

Any word from him ? How is he doing? Is Surgery going to take place? Any more details?

He had surgery yesterday on both ankles and his hand and it all went well from what I hear. He'll be in the hospital for a few days yet. I'll get more details tonight when I go see him after work.

Somebody rush a DC hat to the hospital. I've never seen him without one. :D

Hope the nurses are "fluffing your pillows" and taking good care of you. Rest up mang!

I went down and saw Justin a little bit ago at the hospital and he's doing ok, as well as can be expected anyway. (drugs are good) The surgeries did go well and he should not have to have anymore at this point but he's got to be completely off his feet for about 6 weeks at least.

He'll only be in the hospital for a few more days but then he's going to rehab/residential care facility for 6 weeks or so, since he basically won't be able to move or get around by himself.

It was tough to see him like that, especially knowing that that could have just as easily been me or any one of us. He's got a long road ahead of him but he's got a pretty good attitude so hopefully that will help speed up his recovery.

Thanks again everyone for your support and kind words.