police scanner app for droid

Tomcat0403

The app is called police stream and it is awesome! I can listen to almost anyone in columbus. There is a trial version then you buy a license for it. Comes through clear, can add favorites and has a codes key so you know what the hell they are saying. Download it, it is sweet, a true must have.

Alright damnit. haha I just got the Htc eris. Do I need to return it and get the motorola droid? My battery is dying in about 4 hrs of use and can't seem to find an app killer. Plus this police app and and some others. What should I do? Oh yeak.. Plus the keyboard is kickin my ass to get used too. lol

The battery sux on them all from what I hear do a search for a task killer there is supposed to be an over the air update for the eris to the same Android software as the Motorola

So I DL this app, and I am listening, and hear there are people breaking into cars 1.4 miles from my house, and then they are being chased in a stolen car, one fucking road over from my house.

That's crazy I would never know that otherwise, and would still think I live in a decent area.

So I DL this app, and I am listening, and hear there are people breaking into cars 1.4 miles from my house, and then they are being chased in a stolen car, one fucking road over from my house.

That's crazy I would never know that otherwise, and would still think I live in a decent area.

Think you need to move ;)

I have the Droid and use Advance Task Killer. It works great and saves me a ton on battery life. I can get my phone to last around 6-8 hours of constant usage or 15-24 hours if I only use it for calls and texting. I am going to check out the police scanner because I am sure there are lots of exciting things going on in my "hood" lol

Oh yeak.. Plus the keyboard is kickin my ass to get used too. lol
I have the Droid and use Advance Task Killer.

Advanced Task Killer free, pretty easy to use.

Don't seem to have a problem with the battery unless I'm running pandora.

You also might want to look for Brightness Toggle Widget.

The battery sux on them all from what I hear do a search for a task killer there is supposed to be an over the air update for the eris to the same Android software as the Motorola

droid is way better with 2.1 i have found

I have the Droid and use Advance Task Killer. It works great and saves me a ton on battery life. I can get my phone to last around 6-8 hours of constant usage or 15-24 hours if I only use it for calls and texting. I am going to check out the police scanner because I am sure there are lots of exciting things going on in my "hood" lol

i use apollo task killer......can set it to auto kill every ten minutes or whatever time you want.....no thought involved killing apps

Ok got the advanced task killer so now what? Do I need to select which apps to stop? And can I still use the browser etc. if I select them? Sorry I'm back dated in this crap. haha But thanks for the help so far!!

Ok got the advanced task killer so now what? Do I need to select which apps to stop? And can I still use the browser etc. if I select them? Sorry I'm back dated in this crap. haha But thanks for the help so far!!

dont kill alarm clock unless you wanna be late for work! (yeah like me when i first got droid and atk)