I could go bankrupt at Iron Pony. There, I said it.

redrocket04

Well...... I paid $29 for a pair of glasses that ASK wanted $139 for. Same brand, same model. And then I see (both on-line and in the store) an XL Scorpion Exo 700 for $79... not a bait and switch as I physically caressed the supple curves of said helmet. And then I saved over $200 and five days wait on my 600 mile break-in service from what ASK quoted me. So yes, from my world-view.... ridiculous bargains.

Well thats good. All the parts i need now for my bike, pony doesnt have so i shop the internet or go thru the dealer account at the shop.

Darn high priced bike parts

Well thats good. All the parts i need now for my bike, pony doesnt have so i shop the internet or go thru the dealer account at the shop.

Darn high priced bike parts

Never purchased parts there. In fact, I don't know my head from my ass when it comes to wrenching. I can admit it though... I'd rather know what I don't know than think I know what I really don't know. PUI... sorry. :cheers:

I make the trip from Cleveland a few times a year to go to IP. I was just their Wednesday. I easily spend 200 to three hundred a pop in there. It is usually on stuff I did not know I needed, but they had it on clearance.

Going to iron pony is like putting a crackhead in the middle of a walmart sized crack house. Even when I go to just try something on or look around I end up buying someThing. It's so bad I have 2 shirts and I started getting smaller ones for my wife and kids. Keep in mind I have gone thru 3 bikes in 3 years and none of them were perfect when I bought hem. Plus the gear changes and now getting track ready.

I need to go look at those Thor 50/50 boots again.

Yay! Hope to see you in the store sometime. :)

Going to iron pony is like putting a crackhead in the middle of a walmart sized crack house. Even when I go to just try something on or look around I end up buying someThing. It's so bad I have 2 shirts and I started getting smaller ones for my wife and kids. Keep in mind I have gone thru 3 bikes in 3 years and none of them were perfect when I bought hem. Plus the gear changes and now getting track ready.

Try working there and being surrounded by all the goodies between 5-10 hours at a time on any given day. I think I'm at two personal shirts as a customer, and extras end up as birthday/Christmas/[insert holiday here] gifts. Too many damn replacement tires. :D

Yay! Hope to see you in the store sometime. :)

Try working there and being surrounded by all the goodies between 5-10 hours at a time on any given day. I think I'm at two personal shirts as a customer, and extras end up as birthday/Christmas/[insert holiday here] gifts. Too many damn replacement tires. :D

you work there???

Never purchased parts there. In fact, I don't know my head from my ass when it comes to wrenching. I can admit it though... I'd rather know what I don't know than think I know what I really don't know. PUI... sorry. :cheers:

huh? you lost me