4/14, 4/15, or 4/16 Dayton?

palandor

I may, I don't know yet though. Earliest I can be out is by 3-330pm on my bike.

Today (Wednesday) is no good for me probably because the family decided to stay 1 more day as of last night and won't be leaving town till Thursday morning.

That's cool. I'll probably go once it warms up so probably early afternoon for me once cagers are done with lunch.

Have fun with your family! They don't last long enough, even if they do overstay their welcome sometimes. ;-)

I have a friend who earned herself the nickname of "houseguest"when she was in college. But from what I know of her visits with friends, she was always welcome at places.

-b

Are you off work the rest of the week or something?

Definitely "or something". I'm unemployed again so I've got free time to ride around, do housework, look into more contract work, etc... (at some point it will hopefully be frequent enough that I can say "i'm between contracts.")

b

I just got back from a dual sport ride. (nice, but warm at stop signs.) Gonna take the wheels off the cruiser and try to get them in for a change tomorrow.

Someone else might be up for it!