okeeyy, i just made a mess in my pants

twincharge7

Aprilia FV2 concept:

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217157

this is like a mixture between street figther vs. superbike. Calling for Mr. Bret...remember ~160kg, at least 150hp, 1200cc torquey bastard, V-twin DOHC engine,...ahhh I just made an O face...carbon fiber chassis...Ockkhhhh

damn...why the pix is so small

Because satan has the upload limit set to something like 13K.. I have PM'd him about it but his settings show something like 512 although none of us can actually upload a pic bigger then 13K. You can link to larger pics but not upload them. Something is messed up.

No video dude, come on sort it out. :dunno:

Ok English bastard ;);), read the instruction from the previous post:

1. go to: www.ktm-rc8.net/

2. Click on English for your language

3. Then wait for the new screen to come out and AGAIN wait for 5-10 seconds and the "new video play" box on the right comes out.

Why do I have to spoon-fed you every time!!! he he he enjoy!

Look here you little asain fool. I did click on it, I did click on English & I did wait more than 5-10 seconds & still there was no video. Judging by the last 15 attempts of posing it & failing I'd say it's pretty clear who needs to go back & read the instruction manual. You still dont even have an avatar on here or myspace. :thefinger: