is there a cars and coffee in cleveland?

El capitan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been tryig to get my oldest boy to go ride with me. He is into exotic cars and this thread got him interested. One of these Saturdays I'll have to make the ride down Lakeshore with him.

I've been tryig to get my oldest boy to go ride with me. He is into exotic cars and this thread got him interested. One of these Saturdays I'll have to make the ride down Lakeshore with him.

it was pretty tame, but a good group of people who wanted nothing more than to bullshit and drink a cup of joe. coffee wasn't too bad either.

this Saturday there should be a good turn out and a drive afterwards if the weather ends up holding out. If I can wake up, I'll probably head down there and then out to Chardon after to check out another bike

this Saturday there should be a good turn out and a drive afterwards if the weather ends up holding out. If I can wake up, I'll probably head down there and then out to Chardon after to check out another bike

im planning on heading there tomorrow morning.