Backflip

twincharge7

eh....it was ok...i bet nile coulda done that, dont know about the bike spin though :) ....

i like it when they do the christ (standing on seat) backflip off the back land and grab the 12 bar and start into a "skitch" off the 12 bar

I did that this morning while eating a donut... is nile on this board.. what is his screename?

I did that this morning while eating a donut... is nile on this board.. what is his screename?

NO...ONE OF THE DUDES THAT RODE WITH "ONONE" HERE IN TOWN...BRIGHT NEON YELLOW BIKE...DID THE "WATCHTOWERS" AT THE SHOWS LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR B4

opps sorry for the caps..not retyping...not shouting...just always type in caps on design plans (engineering)

Great trick, I just wonder how the engines get any oil while they're up in that position...do they blow up a lot? You'd think they can't put too much more oil in them than normal or they'd be blowing engine seals out of them.

Anyone know?

Great trick, I just wonder how the engines get any oil while they're up in that position...do they blow up a lot? You'd think they can't put too much more oil in them than normal or they'd be blowing engine seals out of them.

Anyone know?

Depending on how much the stunter stunts, there are kits to put an an additional or replacement oil pickup at the back instead of where it is currently in the front. That way the bike is always getting oil even during wheelies and 12'oclock riding. Like I said, Im not sure if it is an additional pickup or just a re-location kit for the current pickup. I would think relocation kit so you dont loose oil pressure through one of the pickups.