Yamaha Generators Are Available!

ICEMAN

Here are the 3 models we currently have in stock.

These generators have barely any mark-up, ill see if we can give OR members any better of a price than the price shown. Let me know if your interested.

(click on the picture to view yamaha spec's)

EF2000iS

4539206441_c5282d0bfd_b.jpg

EF2600

4539205699_71f5177158_b.jpg

EF5200DE

4539838316_cfabc13f54_b.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

• 3 weeks later...
so how do these compare with honda generators for making clean, stable power?
^yamaha's better.

hahahaha...

I have never used a Honda generator (but only ehard good, same with yamaha), but i have used the 2000 watt yamaha with my buffer for my car. The 2000 watt has an economy setting where it will run even more quiet, and only at 900 watts, and it will kick in extra power when needed. My buffer takes about 14-1500 watts to start up. it barely had to kick into gear to get the buffer started and working on my car. I was able to buff a few panels on my car without any interuption in power. It never backed down and stayed in economy mode the entire time.

It also has an inverter. So you can charge things such as laptops, etc... without spikes in power like you can get in the bigger generators.

That is the reason that the price of the 2000 and 2600 are around the same. The 2000 watt has a lot of options. Its definitely the generator i will be buying.

• 3 weeks later...