Headed to georgia wednesday.

magley64

Safe ride.... Keep us posted!

What're you goin' down there for anyway? Slabbin' it?

My cousin is graduating from ranger school. Asked me to attend his graduation.

I'll probably slab it most of the way down, then take my time/fun roads on the way back.

Looks like Duane just pulled of 71 the exit north of 275 for gas. I am following him on Google Latitude.

Yeah.... He'd sent me an invite for that a few weeks ago, & I never did anything with it.

Didn't like the idea of Big Brother Google havin' any more info on me than they already do

Every day I think my buddy Jeff may've been on to something, & not just anti-establishment, when he said eventually we're all gonna have bar codes tattooed on us for government tracking

My cousin is graduating from ranger school. Asked me to attend his graduation.

Buy him a beer from the Fonz, & tell him to keep his head down when he gets over "there"

I'll probably slab it most of the way down, then take my time/fun roads on the way back.

Sounds like a plan thumb.gif

Yeah.... He'd sent me an invite for that a few weeks ago, & I never did anything with it.

Didn't like the idea of Big Brother Google havin' any more info on me than they already do

Every day I think my buddy Jeff may've been on to something, & not just anti-establishment, when he said eventually we're all gonna have bar codes tattooed on us for government tracking

I sent him an invite for mine also. We tried it one day when I was out riding and it worked so-so. I kept my phone in my front pocket so it would lose the GPS signal. When I would stop it would pick me up again except where there is no cell service.

I don't mind people tracking me when I allow it and I can turn it off when I want to.

I sent him an invite for mine also. We tried it one day when I was out riding and it worked so-so. I kept my phone in my front pocket so it would lose the GPS signal. When I would stop it would pick me up again except where there is no cell service.

I don't mind people tracking me when I allow it and I can turn it off when I want to.

Definitely a cool idea

Even when you turn it off though, I'm sure they have back doors programmed into their software to turn you back on.... 'Specially if the gubment decides your black a$$ is someone "of interest" to them

Just look at how they can track people through their bank/credit cards if they "need" to

Besides.... I don't want Wheezle tracking me, & start texting my wife when I'm not home

Edited by Fonzie

"They" can track you now if you leave your phone on. This sharing with others your location is optional. Take off the tin foil.

Magley64 is currently in Georgia near Dobbins AFB.

Seems to be makin' good time

I'll leave my foil hat on.... Makes me look more distinguished

143443__signs_l.jpg

I'm surprized you guys didn' call up the microtel at all hours of the night askingfor me...LOL

Man I had forgotten just how long of a ride that was!

Took a few pix, I'll try to get them hooked up later today if I have time