FS/F: 2001 SOM Camaro Z28 M6

Bad324

01 Z28 in SOM with black leather

6 speed with 66,xxx miles

$14,000 obo

Putting it up here in case any of you guys know someone or if anyone is looking to trade a bike + cash

This is a Tennessee car that I just picked up that has little to no rust. I got it in a trade and leaving the option open to go a different route. I thought that I would use this more but since getting it I've only taken it around the block once.

2743039440059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

2322368410059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

DSC02386.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02388.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02391.jpg

Tea Stage 2 Heads

Trickflow Cam

Patriot Gold Valve Springs

Comp. 7.400 hardened Pushrods

Built T56 Transmission

Hurst Shifter

Ram Powergrip HD Clutch

Ram Adjustable Master Cylinder

3.73 Gears

UMI Subframe Connectors

QA1 275 Springs

UMI Lower Control Arms

KYB Adjustable Shocks

Hooker Longtube Headers with O/R Y pipe

Exhaust Cutout

Magnaflow

MT1 Air Lid w/ K&N filter

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Racetronix 36# injectors

17x9 Chrome ZR1 Wheels w/ Nitto Drag Radials

Dude, your car is gorgeous. If I was putting it up for sale though, I'd hit those big exhaust pipes with some metal polish. That thing will be out of your hands in no time.

Dude, your car is gorgeous. If I was putting it up for sale though, I'd hit those big exhaust pipes with some metal polish. That thing will be out of your hands in no time.

yea i actually did it right after the pics. I forgot to and then noticed while I snapped the quick pics. Hopefully it will sell soon, if not I am going to enjoy it and at least get some good pictures of it :D

what kind of bike u looking for street bike, drag bike??? http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=382

street bike, preferably something more comfortable than my 600rr. MIGHT consider some cruisers but not sure how likely I am to go that route yet

i may know someone interested my buddy is looking for another v8 he has a ws6 and i know hes looking for another of the sort

depending on the details on the WS6 I would possibly trade for it.  pm me for my number. Thanks! Edited by Bad324

• 3 weeks later...