Win a FREE trackday with NESBA at Putnam May 1st and 2nd

Bucky Badger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya it does.. ive been to a few in the rain.. it will kill the mood.. least were not paying for much headin up there so if it is. its not really a loss ya know

i just want 3 dry sessions. it can rain the first 2 morning sessions while i learn the track and get my 'track legs' back under me.

if it stops by the third session, we should have a dry race line by lunch. the 1:00 sessions will be fast, 2:00 faster, and then I'm fine with the sky falling.

I'm trying not to hope for too much :o

i just want 3 dry sessions. it can rain the first 2 morning sessions while i learn the track and get my 'track legs' back under me.

if it stops by the third session, we should have a dry race line by lunch. the 1:00 sessions will be fast, 2:00 faster, and then I'm fine with the sky falling.

I'm trying not to hope for too much :o

I'll be there Sunday..

So reading the post.....who all is really going??? I'm in Bellbrook and have asked around and no one wants to go due to the possible rain.

I just picked up some rains for this reason. Plus I was there this past weekend and missed out Sunday due to not having any.

I'm game for going even if there is rain. However, I don't want to go-it alone due to the "What If" factor.

To those that are going, where are you staying? The group I went with just camped out in the rain at some usual camp site. Some got a ran down room somewhere.

I'm game for both days and staying where ever.

I haven't met any of you from here, but if you need a no BS reference, look up KruelHouse or Nijanick.

For those that were there this past weekend. I was in the hot pit with a friend that had the tire changing machine. I have the yellow 03 600RR with Over Two painted on the lowers.

Kawasaki guy, dubguy ylwduc and myself will be there sunday, we dont have rains so that will suck but we will be there

yloduc will be there, but not riding.. Hes going to church with my mom then taking the duc out to watch.. its just the youngsters this trip :p

So reading the post.....who all is really going???

I'll be there saturday, and unless it's ridiculous, I'll be riding. at the very least, I want to learn the track so the next time I get there, I can be up to speed sooner.

The wife and I are planning to camp at Cloverdale RV park, but if the forecast calls for rain all of Friday afternoon (looks good right now), we'll probably grab a sleezy motel.

like i said, i just really want 2 or 3 dry sessions to put a knee down and knock off the cobwebs from the winter. really hoping for a miracle on this one.

at last glance, Saturday no longer called for thunderstorms, but the chance of rain was up to 70%

oh snap, just got back from putnam, great time period. track was great, weather could have been alot better, great control riders, very well put together..ill deff be doing more track days with nesba this yr.. So glad i won a free track day, such a great time and had a blast!!!!!

Thanks again bucky! ill be seeing you june 12th and 13th, hopefully you be able to do some riding by then. It was great meeting you and being able to talk to you

Thumbs up for nesba :plus1::cheers:

+1 I'll definitely be back to conquer Putnam in the dry. i was just getting comfortable riding at a decent pace, and putting lines together, and then my legs started to give out, and the weather got worse.

All in all, I'm really happy with the day. only light rain, and I convinced myself that I DIDN'T forget how to ride a bike over the winter :-D

got my suspension set up by Turn One, and the bike is feeling better than it ever has. the MidWest NESBA staff runs a good show, and everyone I met made me want to come back.

CR with the fringe on his leathers made me laugh every time I saw him head out. I gotta talk to that guy at Mid Ohio...

+1 I'll definitely be back to conquer Putnam in the dry. i was just getting comfortable riding at a decent pace, and putting lines together, and then my legs started to give out, and the weather got worse.

All in all, I'm really happy with the day. only light rain, and I convinced myself that I DIDN'T forget how to ride a bike over the winter :-D

got my suspension set up by Turn One, and the bike is feeling better than it ever has. the MidWest NESBA staff runs a good show, and everyone I met made me want to come back.

CR with the fringe on his leathers made me laugh every time I saw him head out. I gotta talk to that guy at Mid Ohio...

You were there today??

i just finished ordering my 'NESBIAN' shirt! very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. highly recommend anyone on the fence to give NESBA a try. and just by chance i pit next to a few ohio riders and got to know them a bit !:)

Quit holding on so friggin tight! What a squid :p

Nice meeting you man! Hope to see you around more often! You got skillz.. Just tell your wife I do 3 a week :D ! Glad you made it home safe, and wreck free!