20% Off ALL Online OEM Parts Orders

ICEMAN

4309482571_94d24b3ce2_o.gif

Click here to go to our OEM Parts Fiche!

This does NOT include OEM Accessories. Only parts that are available in the OEM Parts Fiche.

We are currently doing this for all customers. BUT, when we end it, it will be ongoing for ALL Ohio Riders members. So for right now, anyone who orders OEM parts off our website, gets 20% off there order.

The price shown, is the discounted price. No need to enter a code to get a discount.

If you find it cheaper somewhere else, please call our parts department at 419.332.9902 and let us know.

Our Parts Advisors are Jessica and Ross. Parts Manager is Todd Saunders. I help out in parts also.

I cant remember if there is a comment box, but if there is, please let us know your screen name on Ohio Riders.

***DISCLAIMER*** prices WERE NOT raised before the discount was set!!

Edited by ICEMAN

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a great deal for anyone needing OEM parts for Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Honda!

Again, if you find it cheaper, call and talk to our parts department and let them know!

Remember, the price shown on the site is 20% off, and the prices were not raised before i set the discount!

Hey ICEMAN I looked on your site and gave up trying to add up the cost, but could you give me a price for an 04-09 gsxr 600/750 front radial Master cylinder?? I need a resivoir and a complete master (no brake lever)

if you looked under an 09 gixxer 600, front brake master cylinder, it was number 1 (complete master cylinder) and number 12 (complete resi), thats it!

subtotal $195.21

P/N 59600-01H20 & 59740-07D00

put those 2 in, and fill out the info and shipping address and it will get a total after tax and shipping. unless you order itt o come into schiets, which is free shipping, then come pick it up during our 50th Anniversary Open House!!!!!!! on october 1st and 2nd!!! free food!!!

It came out to $205 on a competitors site (noone on OhioRiders) that is saying 20% off there OEM parts. That just shows that we did not mark up the price before the discount!!!

Edited by ICEMAN