Where do I get those "Look Twice" signs from?

Fonzie

Iron Pony has them. You mean the look twice for bikes bumper stickers right?

Yep. Like 25cents or something at the checkout. I bought a bunch once and sold them on ebay for 4times that, shhhhh.

Wha?!?! That like...<doing math in head>...umm....like 75 cents each! :rolleyes:

I think I sold them for $1 each, sold like a dozen. I did however

use my paper cutter to trim the bottom section off that says "Iron Pony Motorsports" so as not to get in trouble :p

Um me thinks he's lookin for signs, not stickers. :rolleyes:

Thanx Todd.... Glad to see someone was payin' attention to what I specifically wrote ;)

Originally Posted by Fonzie viewpost.gif

Anyone?.... Buehler?!

I keep googlin' stickers, but not seein' the actual signs

I think I sold them for $1 each' date=' sold like a dozen. I did however

use my paper cutter to trim the bottom section off that says "Iron Pony Motorsports" so as not to get in trouble :p[/quote']

Sooooo.... Am I the only one who's a little perplexed by this?

These stickers benefit all of us by promoting awareness. Most sites ask for a donation, & give them to you, or in the Pony's case, sells them dirt cheap for $.25

Not sure I agree with jacking the price up on them to make a profit on eBay, or that I'd be bragging about it. Maybe I'm bein' oversensitive because of my buddy Jeff, who I'm lookin' for these signs for, but kinda seems like makin' a profit off people that've died.... That's usually who wants these stickers.... People who've experienced a motorcycle related loss of a loved one

But maybe that's just me :dunno:

Edited by Fonzie

Sooooo.... Am I the only one who's a little perplexed by this?

These stickers benefit all of us by promoting awareness. Most sites ask for a donation, & give them to you, or in the Pony's case, sells them dirt cheap for $.25

Not sure I agree with jacking the price up on them to make a profit on eBay, or that I'd be bragging about it. Maybe I'm bein' oversensitive because of my buddy Jeff, who I'm lookin' for these signs for, but kinda seems like makin' a profit off people that've died.... That's usually who wants these stickers.... People who've experienced a motorcycle related loss of a loved one

But maybe that's just me :dunno:

No disrespect for any fallen riders or their families was intended. And I bought them for my own car simply to promote awareness, picked up the extras for the heck of it, thought I'd give them to family, then found that people were selling similar stickers on ebay so I simply sold off the extras I had.

Promoting awareness is still awareness, whether or not someone profits from it. Not much of a profit anyway when you consider I paid for the envelope and postage to send them.

Sorry' date=' assumed sticker. What are you gonna use a "sign" for?[/quote']

Wanna add it to my buddy Jeff's memorial site. This past Tuesday was the 3rd anniversary of his death....

http://www.dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/post3536.html#p3536

Wanna add it to my buddy Jeff's memorial site. This past Tuesday was the 3rd anniversary of his death....

http://www.dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/post3536.html#p3536

I'm sorry for your loss Fonzie. Will the signs I posted a link for work?

I'll take care of you......
You better finish that statement by explaining that you work at a sign shop! ;)

You ought to make a batch of these, I'd buy one to put in the front yard of my house, I live on a pretty high volume "soccer mom" traveled street.

Thanx Chev & Dustin

Just walked in the door from daughter's volleyball tournament, so haven't had a chance to check that link yet

I'll take care of you......

You rock Art.... Even when you're not on stage ;)

I gotta share this with everyone.... Art texted me this afternoon with this offer, & I called him back to thank him. I literally got goosebumps when he told me, not only would he like to do the sign for Jeff, & make it so it lasts for years, but he can also personlize it with any info I want him to include!! clap.gif

I know how busy you are with work & the new band Art, which makes this offer of yours mean that much more! Can't tell you how much I appreciate it kiss.gif:D

Edited by Fonzie