5/1/10 Westside to Iron Pony

garysol1

Who is going to IP Saturday?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to IP Saturday?

• I am going...Lets meet at 82 & 83 at 9:30am
    • Next time .......
    • never........

At this point no one else is going. If it stays that way I have no problem going next week instead. I really don't need anything there it's just that I have never been there.

excellent. I'd go this week if I could but I haz my MSF course

Gary,

I'm in for a trip down. However the weather outlook is not so good at this point for Sat. I don't mind the temperature but would rather not ride in the rain. I'm also down for the week after if you want to wait for Bad324. If weather holds out and its a no go for the I.P. this Sat. we can still meet 82/83 and take a ride. I would like to see the new ride.

Gary,

I'm in for a trip down. However the weather outlook is not so good at this point for Sat. I don't mind the temperature but would rather not ride in the rain. I'm also down for the week after if you want to wait for Bad324. If weather holds out and its a no go for the I.P. this Sat. we can still meet 82/83 and take a ride. I would like to see the new ride.

That sounds good. Ill plan on being there at 9:30 whether we do IP or not as long as it is dry out. The more the merrier :)

I'm out. Sad to say, I forgot it was my wife's birthday today (when I said I would be able to go). I had sales meetings all week so far and I have to audit a show at the IX center tomorrow. So...Saturday is make up time for not being around all week.

I did get her a card today...but I owe dinner and a day of "what she want's to do." Plus with the rain...I'm okay waiting.

I'll see you at 9:30 unless its raining.

Just found out I have a work meeting Saturday morning at 9:00am. We will be done by 10:15 though. Guess we will postpone the IP trip till more people can go. Can you meet at the Caribou Coffee in Lakewood around 10:30?

Just found out I have a work meeting Saturday morning at 9:00am. We will be done by 10:15 though. Guess we will postpone the IP trip till more people can go. Can you meet at the Caribou Coffee in Lakewood around 10:30?

Sounds good.