2007 YZF-R6s

Linc5.0

• 3 weeks later...

Cool car for sure, but regarding the bike, that's pretty close to the price of a brand new one with zero miles and warranty.

Actually, you can bag a used 07 R6 (non-S) for just a hair more. I know that Yamaha is offering some incentives and you can get a new R model for about $8k if you look....

Not busting balls, but seeing you apprently are well to do, you can stand to drop the price a hair - especially this time of year...

No thats my place(my shop I own a landscape company).the lift is for shits and giggles and working on the toys...the C4 is for sale and I also have a 1994 rx-7 single turbo for sale as well....oh yea and as for the bike...6700obo??

pics and price for the RX... mods listing.

I havent taken pics yet...just decided to sell today.Price-13k obo,87000miles,automatic,tsw 17in chrome wheels. red(needs buffed). HKS carbon fiber exhaust...I know someone will say...automatic..pussy, but I bought for my wife...she does not like..havent had the car a week...its damn sexy , needs tuned...runs rich

• 5 weeks later...
No thats my place(my shop I own a landscape company).the lift is for shits and giggles and working on the toys...the C4 is for sale and I also have a 1994 rx-7 single turbo for sale as well....oh yea and as for the bike...6700obo??

Want an adopted son who will appreciate nice toys? :D:dunno: