Armed man arrested at NC airport as Obama departs

Cdubyah

i've carried a side piece on many occasions to meet people..for example shady craigslist deals..but definitely not that fucking dumb to have that stuff with me going to the airport, let alone an airport when the prez is.

i've carried a side piece on many occasions to meet people..for example shady craigslist deals..but definitely not that fucking dumb to have that stuff with me going to the airport, let alone an airport when the prez is.

I always carry a sidearm. :D

I wonder if this will come into play:

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedL...14-409.40.html

City of Asheville ordinance

Sec. 12-42. Firearms and weapons.

No person shall possess, use or carry any firearm, gun, rifle, pistol, air rifle, spring gun or compressed air rifle or pistol or other similar device or weapon which impels or discharges with force any bullet, shot or pellet of any kind, including arrows with metallic tips or sharp tips of any nature, designated to penetrate and propel a bow or spring device, in any park or other city-owned facility. Further, no person shall possess, use or carry any knife, other than an ordinary pocket knife, which means a small knife, designed for carrying in a pocket or purse and which has a cutting edge and point entirety enclosed by its handle and that may not be opened by throwing, explosive or spring action, or a kitchen knife, when it is used or intended to be used for its ordinary purposes, in any park or other city-owned facility. This section shall not apply to any law enforcement officer of any governmental agency or body charged with the duties of protecting life or property or enforcing laws or regulations while engaged in the performance of his/her official duty nor to any participant in a city-sponsored archery program or event.

$100,000 secured bond for a misdemeanor charge? Do the fuck what? And I thought Indy was bad.

Translation: "you really didn't do anything seriously wrong, but we're going to fuck you to make a point".

Translation: "you really didn't do anything seriously wrong, but we're going to fuck you to make a point".

I bitched a fit when Indy charged me $3,300 bail (wouldn't let me post bond) because I was from out of state and they said I was a flight risk.