Q-s-l 4-28-10

twisted1000

whats yp ya'll i would like go to bike night this week cause i have not got to go in a while. it would be awesome if we could meet at the hooters on east main for all of us eastsiders and then roll deep like we did last year and take over 270N. and then of course hit up the old CC. i would just like to ride with a huge crowd again. well if anyone has any ideas or opinions please by all means interject. but dont jack the thread up. well hope to hear from you all soon!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats yp ya'll i would like go to bike night this week cause i have not got to go in a while. it would be awesome if we could meet at the hooters on east main for all of us eastsiders and then roll deep like we did last year and take over 270N. and then of course hit up the old CC. i would just like to ride with a huge crowd again. well if anyone has any ideas or opinions please by all means interject. but dont jack the thread up. well hope to hear from you all soon!!!!!

anyone selling prostitutes and blow?

we could set something up to meet up at hooters around 6 15, leave there by 6 30 for any stragglers, and be to CC by 7 to meet up with the rest of these homos

We could meet up Tuesday at hooters to talk about meeting up Wednesday before hooters to then meet at hooters to go meet up at shell on Polaris then to head out to meet at cc, then heading over to QSL for the big meet.:rolleyes:

all i have 2 say on this 1 :givemebeer:and ill c ya all at the old cc lol

I'll try & get in with the normal Polaris QSL thread a little sooner next week as this one has been used up already.

Isn't this deja vu from 2 years ago?

Is Shiddy gonna come in here & start campaigning/musclin' for 'ya again Bret?