My Brand Spankin Used 07 Gsxr 600!

bertman85

Just joined the site. Really like it so for. I plan on sticking around for a while. Already, people seem to be very nice. Live around Mt. Vernon ohio. PM me or post if you wanna ride. Wanted to show what i was ridin, just upgraded from a 02 katana 750. Just a 600, nothin special.

picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10737picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10736picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10735

hey man whats up thats a nice bike i live in Lexington oh. right outside of bellville so your only like 20min from me we should do some riden 4shr and theres like 8 of us meetn tomo. at 6 to head up to QS&L bike night if you want to go riden or meet up with us to head to QS&L hit me up TBMUSTANGGSXR@YAHOO.COM

Great looking bike!! Welcome to the madness :)

BTW, how does your new gixxer compair to the Katana in the speed/handling department?

Oh man it is night and day. Don't get me wrong, i loved the tuna, from 0-40 it ran with the gixxer but from 40-+ the gixxer blows it out of the water. It turns way faster than the tuna, but katana's are overlooked bikes. they are still plenty fast to kill ya lol.

Oh man it is night and day. Don't get me wrong, i loved the tuna, from 0-40 it ran with the gixxer but from 40-+ the gixxer blows it out of the water. It turns way faster than the tuna, but katana's are overlooked bikes. they are still plenty fast to kill ya lol.

I looked up the specs and was quite surprised. The 750 Katana weighs 443lbs dry and has 86hp. The GSX-R is 354lbs dry and has 125hp. No wonder there was a night and day difference, holy crap!!

Enjoy your new ride :D