Msf course

wht_scorpion

that doesn't mean someone wont...I took mine with laura shes like seer of all of the instructors, and she said the same thing. we had a girl in there drop it on herself three times...

oh no i know, i just thought it was interesting. But then again it was an all male class and every single person had riding experience so that helped

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no i know, i just thought it was interesting. But then again it was an all male class and every single person had riding experience so that helped

OK so i did forget to mention that fact that that "girl" was a 72 year old women.... but I'm 24 and i was the only other girl in the class with everyone else having experience. I did the best on the written test (which i don't understand cause it was take home and we had books) and the riding portion. so its gonna be harder then your thinking. you should do it with her.

OK so i did forget to mention that fact that that "girl" was a 72 year old women.... but I'm 24 and i was the only other girl in the class with everyone else having experience. I did the best on the written test (which i don't understand cause it was take home and we had books) and the riding portion. so its gonna be harder then your thinking. you should do it with her.

Hollywood, did you take yours in Hudson? What were the instructors like? My wife is taking the class next week and she's a bit nervous about it. She's been practicing around the neighborhood and getting more comfortable, but I think she's still too twitchy on the throttle and brakes.

Hollywood, did you take yours in Hudson? What were the instructors like? My wife is taking the class next week and she's a bit nervous about it. She's been practicing around the neighborhood and getting more comfortable, but I think she's still too twitchy on the throttle and brakes.

I took mine in Hudson 2 weeks ago. The instructors were Tony and Julie (i think). We were her first class but Tony had been doing it for 15+ years I think. They were extremely awesome and both very nice. We finished at least an hour early for each class, this was for the afternoon class. The morning guys looked a little bit more strict though that was just watching about 20mins worth of the end of the morning sessions

yes mine was in Hudson. it was ok...nothing hard.. depends on who's there as instructor. Laura shes is a grumpy person. she thinks shes a BAMF..but hey just get on her good side, (not by trying to do burn outs) lol but it was REALLY cold when i took mine and i was hungover the last day. but other then that just have her pay attention to what shes doing and no one else. others where getting scolded for following the leader and not paying attention. but I hope she has Jim..jim was being trained when i was there and he was awesome. but after Friday let us know how the classroom portion went. also tell her NOT TO BE LATE.. they will give her seat away.. also if shes on those 250s you cant be twitchy, they are very forgiving :)

I took mine in Hudson 2 weeks ago. The instructors were Tony and Julie (i think). We were her first class but Tony had been doing it for 15+ years I think. They were extremely awesome and both very nice. We finished at least an hour early for each class, this was for the afternoon class. The morning guys looked a little bit more strict though that was just watching about 20mins worth of the end of the morning sessions
yes mine was in Hudson. it was ok...nothing hard.. depends on who's there as instructor. Laura shes is a grumpy person. she thinks shes a BAMF..but hey just get on her good side, (not by trying to do burn outs) lol but it was REALLY cold when i took mine and i was hungover the last day. but other then that just have her pay attention to what shes doing and no one else. others where getting scolded for following the leader and not paying attention. but I hope she has Jim..jim was being trained when i was there and he was awesome. but after Friday let us know how the classroom portion went. also tell her NOT TO BE LATE.. they will give her seat away.. also if shes on those 250s you cant be twitchy, they are very forgiving :)

Thanks to both of you for the reply! She has her classroom training on Tuesday 5/18 and the riding portion on 5/21 & 5/22 bright and early @ 7:30am. She's really praying that the weather will be nice, she's gonna be pissed if she has to try and pass the class in the rain.

Thanks to both of you for the reply! She has her classroom training on Tuesday 5/18 and the riding portion on 5/21 & 5/22 bright and early @ 7:30am. She's really praying that the weather will be nice, she's gonna be pissed if she has to try and pass the class in the rain.

weather is looking pretty good as of right now, but we all know Ohio weather :rolleyes: