Hockey Playoffs

CbrGirl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pens are actually acting like they give a damn, at least on that last shift.

They looked like Lebron James last night until 4 left in the 2nd.

4 - 2 Canadiens, 22 minutes left.

Fucking try that again!!!

I love you moose but the redwings not so much!

:lol: maybe next year kiddo.... remember when I said I'd be surprised if either team made it outta the 2nd round?.... I think I called it... but hey they made it a better series then detroit did...

you people make me sick :mad: ....(except CbrGirl).....the habs have real classy fans, burning and looting....and its not even the finals....pathetic....in case you cant tell, im a sore loser :(

it's only because there's nothing left in Pittsburgh to burn and loot that hasn't already been done. I guess the only way to one-up it would be to firebomb the city, which ironically doesn't sound like a bad idea. ;)

it's only because there's nothing left in Pittsburgh to burn and loot that hasn't already been done. I guess the only way to one-up it would be to firebomb the city, which ironically doesn't sound like a bad idea. ;)

lol...damn...i hate to admit it but that was funny :)

Admittedly, I hate that the Devils were eliminated so quickly, but I am also a Flyers fan. Can't stand the bruins or the penguins, so . . . .

GO FLYERS!!!!!!

PhilaFlyers.jpg

They too will feel the impotent wrath of the French-Canadians. Once that's over with, they'll get fucking owned by the Habs. :)

I think the Devs were eliminated so quickly because some of them were guest-starring on Jersey Shore. :)

They too will feel the impotent wrath of the French-Canadians. Once that's over with, they'll get fucking owned by the Habs.

I agree with your description. Today the Habs were certainly impotent.

Even I have to admit that I'm surprised about how one sided that game was. Even so . . . . .

GO FLYERS!!!!!!

PhilaFlyers.jpg

• 2 weeks later...