Hockey Playoffs

CbrGirl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the wings lost! a heart breaker for sure, bring on the razor... time to shave off the playoff beard and get on to summer living, maybe this will help the Wings as they look at re-tooling and hopefully Lidstrom will be back for one more year. Now I gotta cheer on the Blackhawks... GO HAWKS!!!

All comes down to Wednesday. The Hawks took it, and everything is proceeding according to my design.

Habs? :confused:

If the Habs start getting penalties, Pens win. Even strength most of the night, Habs win. Pens have scored mostly on power plays and empty nets.

Halak vs. Ted Flower. 'Nuff said. Halak reminiscent of Dryden. Flower reminds me of Barrasso (center ice goal...) or Fuhr (numbers stink, but manages to win).

Do Puffy Lips and the Mad Russian show up? If so, and I <think> they will, Pens win. If not...

Habs need to watch the Pens blue line, especially Letang. Pens defense has scored 6 of 16 goals in this series.

Prediction: 4-3 Pens.

Habs? :confused:

If the Habs start getting penalties, Pens win. Even strength most of the night, Habs win. Pens have scored mostly on power plays and empty nets.

Halak vs. Ted Flower. 'Nuff said. Halak reminiscent of Dryden. Flower reminds me of Barrasso (center ice goal...) or Fuhr (numbers stink, but manages to win).

Do Puffy Lips and the Mad Russian show up? If so, and I <think> they will, Pens win. If not...

Habs need to watch the Pens blue line, especially Letang. Pens defense has scored 6 of 16 goals in this series.

Prediction: 4-3 Pens.

No, Hawks. I want a Hawks/Habs Stanley Cup final, not only are they two excellent teams that haven't been to the dance in quite some time, but the fact that they are both Original Six appeals to the hockey snob in me. I also want the entire team to do a dance on top of Bill Wirtz's grave.

No, Hawks. I want a Hawks/Habs Stanley Cup final, not only are they two excellent teams that haven't been to the dance in quite some time, but the fact that they are both Original Six appeals to the hockey snob in me. I also want the entire team to do a dance on top of Bill Wirtz's grave.

Sorry, half-sleeping. :o

Not a fan of "Dollar" Bill I take it? :D