It's me, Erica

kiki

Erica...its Whitey

Glad to see you up and typing, You need to report that lady drug dealer to the cops.....

What did your insurance company say about the damage, if you need help please let me know

Can wait for next season, it will be here in no time....and you will be back on the road cutting it up

Ha ha....lady drug dealer...

Actually, I'm not going to report it to my insurance. I want it to stay off and get it fixed on my own... Is this something you do?

Yoda is in the back...looking like he should be in the Lord of the Rings remake

I love you too sweet heart.

A) Blame me? Why?

B) What is a Yota and does it ride a motorcycle?

C) Who the hell still has dial-up?

D) I like cookies

E) I'm not a nice guy.

If this was a scantron test I would have a hard time picking between B. and D.

Erica, Very glad to hear you are ok. Its great that youre so syyyked to get back on the bike too! I give you mad props on your riding skills, you were in front of me the whole time. Make sure you rest up and get fully healed. Sorry to hear about the ribs. I know that is a VERY painfull fracture. I hope youre past the point of it hurting everytime you take in a breathe. Get better fast! I'm looking forward to riding again with you next season! Have a good Weekend :)

Erica... Glad to see your ok. You know that I am a drug dealer, and if you wanted drugs that bad you could have just asked... you didn't have to go through all that trouble by wrecking... Be careful reading these threads.. you know your dealing with a lot of little kids and all they do is f off so you will laugh a lot. Glad your laughing and if you need any help getting your bike back together feel free to ask, we are very good at spending other peoples money..

Chris :lol:

Damn girl, you got your own thread going on and on. Come up to check out the bike anytime. I just found out I'm off work until I see the surgen for my wrist. The bike doesn't look bad at all. Don't know if some of the guys here can get you plastics but you'll need a front, rear, left and lower left faring. I would get the clutch case and turn signal too it will be like new.... Give me a call tomorrow I have no plans for the next couple weeks.... Thanks again for all that was at the last supper.. It was nice to see everyone stick together and help out.....

Phill

P.S. Putty I would race you again but my fat ass isn't going to loose 60lbs

• 4 weeks later...

Erica... Glad to see your ok. You know that I am a drug dealer, and if you wanted drugs that bad you could have just asked... you didn't have to go through all that trouble by wrecking... Be careful reading these threads.. you know your dealing with a lot of little kids and all they do is f off so you will laugh a lot. Glad your laughing and if you need any help getting your bike back together feel free to ask, we are very good at spending other peoples money..

Chris :lol:

Dammmmit.... Son of a...!! Yet again...I go the hard way... :evil:

I am doing much better. Have been on the bike alot. I got on it one week after I got out of the hospitail. But...rolling over in my sleep I re-broke the clavicle. I heard the snap, and went back to sleep. It looks a little frankenstein-ish on x-rays, lol. How have you been? U doin ok?