3 rail trailer

Bad324

I picked this up from Putty a month or so ago and no longer have a need for it. My dad just picked up an enclosed trailer. Just selling it for what I got into it

12" tires in decent condition

could stand to be painted but to me it was a trailer and function was more important and its a very solid trailer

$300

Here are the pics from his for sale thread. I have it stored at a friends place so I can get more upon request

7b90288c.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

where are you located

im very interested

I live about 20 mins south of Downtown Cleveland right around where I77 and the turnpike cross. From what I have seen of your painting skills, your work would make this trailer look brand new.

damn, that's a steal... My parents live in Broadview. It's just south of Cleveland.

Yea I just listed it on craigslist for $400 since its craigslist but I didn't buy it with the intention of making money so on here I just wanted to sell it for what I got into it

shit thats a hual to get a trailer...

especially when i have no time to do it..

shit!

if you were closer id be all over that

probably about 2 hours. I ended up picking it up in Cbus too lol

But if it is still around in 3 weeks I will let you know, I am going down to West Virginia on May 21 and could probably swing through Columbus and meet you somewhere

shit thats a hual to get a trailer...

especially when i have no time to do it..

shit!

if you were closer id be all over that

probably about 2 hours. I ended up picking it up in Cbus too lol

But if it is still around in 3 weeks I will let you know, I am going down to West Virginia on May 21 and could probably swing through Columbus and meet you somewhere

I run up that way for work all the time.. If u want it hob I can snag it for you next week.. Let me know

I'm gonna have to pass unfortunately.. gotta pay for more track days lol.. and I already have a trailer I can borrow.. sorry mang

No problem bud! I have been getting some pretty good interest in it so no worries :)

• 2 weeks later...