I Love College

flyboy1011

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for OU....

b/w the parties like Halloween, Palmerfest and all that good shit and the twisties down in Hocking Hills I'm gonna have some of the best 4 years of my life!

And thanks to my minority status I won't have to even worry about a loan.... Just a little help from parents and that's it. Can't wait to get there!

Im really tired of school but I'm almost done with my undergrad. This fall is my last semester but it's gonna suck pretty bad: Financial Strategy, business policy, tax principles and international corporate finance. I can't wait for grad school, undergrad sucks. I do like all the sluts though...

Can't wait for OU....

b/w the parties like Halloween, Palmerfest and all that good shit and the twisties down in Hocking Hills I'm gonna have some of the best 4 years of my life!

actually i think you'll find the best parties are the ones you never see coming.

Halloween at OU is an event for sure, but most of my friends who went to OU resented all the visitors pretty quickly. No parking. Lots of cops. Lots of property damage.

It's all cool when you're a freshman, but eventually it's YOUR car being flipped over on the street.

Edited by redkow97

Can't wait for OU....

And thanks to my minority status I won't have to even worry about a loan.... Just a little help from parents and that's it. Can't wait to get there!

OU parties are no different than any other college party. i've been to palmerfest and 6fest, etc... its all the same

Can't wait for OU....

stretch it to 5 and you'll thank me later :D

actually i think you'll find the best parties are the ones you never see coming.

Halloween at OU is an event for sure, but most of my friends who went to OU resented all the visitors pretty quickly. No parking. Lots of cops. Lots of property damage.

It's all cool when you're a freshman, but eventually it's YOUR car being flipped over on the street.

That's why I ride a bike! DUH!!!!!!!! :p

I mean I get what you're saying, but I'm definitely psyched for the 31st' festivities.

@Hollywood3586: I digg your status. It made me lol.

But on the college note, My freshmen year was fun. Sophomore year should be fun too. But working towards a Mechanical Engineering degree, my Junior and Senior year will be hell. College will be a Love/Hate relationship, I think.

Just scheduled for classes for autumn of 2010, fall quarter of my senior year and my schedule consists of...Personal Finance, Swimming, Tumbling (no homo), and food science and technology. God I love college/my major/being a senior. EDUPAES FTW.

Im done this fall to thank you Hospitality Management for being easy.

But on the college note, My freshmen year was fun. Sophomore year should be fun too. But working towards a Mechanical Engineering degree, my Junior and Senior year will be hell. College will be a Love/Hate relationship, I think.

if you're lucky enough to only have one senior year you should be happy ;)

That's why I ride a bike! DUH!!!!!!!! :p

I mean I get what you're saying, but I'm definitely psyched for the 31st' festivities.

yeah, you should be. I forget that i'm getting old :D. the mindset of a 18-22 yr old is a wonderful thing and should be enjoyed to its fullest.

hide and lock up that bike though. a black cover and strategic placement made my bike easily mistakable for a grill when I visited friends on campus. I never had a bike during college.

this made me lol :rolleyes: