Attention Whoring 101

zerocrash

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys(gaming, skating, heavy metal) who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

new topic: "hotsk8tergurly: hi guys! am i the only girl here???? :-?"

"no you're not."

"well, here are some pix of me at the beach! ^^ :D"

"Woooah, you're hot!"

"thx! you really think so? *blushesreallyhard*"

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Man up bitches..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with you David so stay out of it

Stay out of it? WTF, are you telling me what to do? You must really like looking

like and ass, cause I can't think of any logical reason for starting this thread. :nono:

+1. Ill be keeping an eye on where this fail thread goes.

see rants and raves

ill take some of that popcorn for this:popcorn:

I think we are gonna need extra for this one.

I came for the popcorn, stayed for the tittays

where? did I miss them?

Stay out of it? WTF' date=' are you telling me what to do? You must really like looking

like and ass, cause I can't think of any logical reason for starting this thread. :nono:[/quote']

David I told you to stay out of this because it has nothing to do with you and there's no logical reason for ANY thread...

Rosso, calm down, don't escalate this, someone might get their e-Ass kicked.

Thats all Mike wants, more attention for him and Sara, as if that last thread didn't get them enough :rolleyes:

I came for the popcorn, stayed for the tittays

Here you go

Small: (.)(.)

Med: ( .)(. )

Large: ( @ )( @ )

Shaking: ( .)( .) (. )(. ) ( .)( .) (. )(. ) ( .)( .) (. )(. ) ( .)( .) (. )(. )

Madonna: > >

David I told you to stay out of this because it has nothing to do with you and there's no logical reason for ANY thread...

What you meant to say is there's no logical reason for any of YOUR threads.